Make Every Saturday Market Your Trading Time
This season step into the shoes of the stallholders
So, you’re interested in trading as a stallholder at Malak Marketplace? That’s wonderful – and we’re going to make it as simple as we can for you.
You will need to ensure that you comply with all market terms and conditions. You will need to submit your application form and ensure that you have a current Food Registration Certificate – see below for details.
Malak Marketplace is committed to bringing organic, premium quality, fresh produce and gourmet foods to the market and will give preference to the following types of Stallholders:
- NT organic farmers and producers;
- Producers who grow, make or produce the food themselves within a 200 kilometre radius of the market;
- Artisans who make authentic exciting products;
- Producers who follow sustainable farming practices;
- Farmers or producers who commit to attend every market on a permanent basis.
Before You Apply
- Malak Marketplace Stallholder Terms and Conditions 2017
- Market Stall Toolkit
- Marketplace Minimum Standards
Please download the relevant forms and email your completed form/s as indicated on the form.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31 MARCH 2017
- Arts and Craft STALL APPLICATION 2017- Malak Marketplace
- Farmers Stall APPLICATION 2017 – Malak Marketplace
- Foodstall APPLICATION 2017 – Malak Marketplace
- Health STALL APPLICATION 2017 – Malak Marketplace
Food Registration Certificates
These are required for stallholders needing a new or renewal food registration certificate. You can register online or submit the relevant application forms.
You may also register or renew a food business online at,
- The website can also be found by navigating to https://nt.gov.au and searching for “register a food business”.
- Current application forms are available on this link, under the tab “Other ways to register or renew”.
- There is also an online smartform on this page by clicking the big red button “Register or renew now”, which is the preferred method of applying (provided the applicant can pay by credit card
If you require assistance, please contact us as we will do our best to help get you started.