The Heart of the Market
Bringing Malak to life every market day
The stallholders at Malak Marketplace welcome the community every market day; to buy their products, to talk to them about their businesses and to find out more about what their visions are. We thank our regular stall holders and supporters for making the Malak Marketplace such as special and unique place.
You can find out more about some of our stallholders by clicking on the links below:
- All Things Eatable – Producer of edible plants such as aibiza, kang kong, Brazilian spinach, mushroom leaf, long leaf coriander, aloe vera, lemon grass, basil ( sweet and Thai), chilies, pumpkin tip, galangal and more.
- Crab Lady – Producer of spray free tropical fruit, asian greens and local mub crabs.
- Notly Farms – Producer of pesticide free heirloom vegtables, herbs and gourmet garnishes plus more at Berry Springs NT, all grown using biological / organic principles
- Prayer Farm Pastured Eggs – Prayer Farm is the only producer of Pastured Eggs in the NT. Pastured Eggs are REAL free-range eggs
- Thompson’s of Litchfield – Top End’s freshest fruit and vegetables using sustainable farming practices, sold straight from our family to yours!
- African Prints and Food – Authentic curries and stews from South Africa and Zimbabwe
- Amelia’s Baked with Love – Home-baking what your heart desires: cupcakes, birthday cakes, tartlets and more.
- Apocalypse Bistro – Locally owned food truck serving gourmet American diner style food
- Curled Artisan Ice Cream – Curled ice cream is created right before your eyes with a clever cold plate
- Damascus Kitchen (Syrian) – Syrian cuisine for the people of Darwin
- Katja’s Popcorn – Fresh popped flavoured popcorn
- La French – Crêpe Cart – Brings a bit of Paris to Darwin with a quaint shabby chic Parisian style cart
- Le Bisto Rakuya – Organic seasonal offerings, classic French technique and a touch of Japanese flavour presented in innovative and modern Aussie fare
- Leanne’s Famous Lemonade – Old-fashioned lemonade hadnmade from NT grown lemons and hot buttered corn on the cob
- Monlika Food (100% Certified Organic Indonesian cuisine) – Authentic meals made from Halal beef, poultry and certified organic and spray-free fresh produce
- My Sister’s Kitchen (DCA) Japanese & Burmese Food
- Needle In a Haystack – Street Bistro – Quality organic food to the Darwin streets on a changing menu depending on what is seasonal in the NT
- Noi Pad Thai – Authentic Thai cuisine
- Notley House Harvest – Homemade jams, pickles and chutneys from home-grown and NT sourced produce
- Origo NT (Spanish & Argentinian) – Includes freshly-cooked traditional style paella
- Paleo in the Tropics – Sugar free, organic teas
- Petra Raw Cakes – Organic cakes and bliss balls
- Rush N Hour (Russian) – Serving traditional Russian homemade and healthy food from the bright pink truck
- TaiNe Roots (Nepalese & Taiwanese) – Cooked by Nepalese and Taiwanese chefs
- The Buda Bar – Real wholesome foods and plant-based food experiences that taste great and focus on nutritional value
- The Soul of Sicily – Homemade pasta, aranini and gnocchi
- The Taste of Italy – Il Panzerotto – Authentic and traditional Italian panzerotti
- Y & M Food Cart (Greek) – Ever popular Yiros, Greek salads, dolmades and traditional Greek desserts on the menu!
Arts & Crafts
- African Prints – Richly coloured, vibrant prints for skirts, tops, dresses and home furnishings
- Darwin Community Arts – Showcasing grassroots community arts
- Minni Munchkins – Quality, stylish and affordable goods such as dribble bibs, burp cloths, silicone jewellery and top knot headbands
- Now Sew
- Ree Created Art
Health & Education Stalls
- Bellezza By Tam – Essential Oils – Oils for beauty, health and clean living
- Pantry at Triskele – Darwin – Organic goods and specialty store/co-op
- The Organic HairStylist – Non-toxic ingredients and natural hair advocacy
- Vanessence Care – Hobby herbalist offering bush inspired herbal medicinal and health products
Flea Market Pop Stalls
- Lottibell’s Shop of Recycled Treasures