Local Organic Farmers
Growing fresh and organic to give us the best produce
The farmers at the market sell their own produce and are kept busy most of the night. However, this friendly and passionate group of growers are always ready to talk to customers about what’s in season, how best to cook their produce and what’s coming up next market day!
- All Things Eatable – Producer of edible plants such as aibiza, kang kong, Brazilian spinach, mushroom leaf, long leaf coriander, aloe vera, lemon grass, basil ( sweet and Thai), chilies, pumpkin tip, galangal and more.
- Crab Lady – Producer of spray free tropical fruit, asian greens and local mub crabs.
- Notly Farms – Producer of pesticide free heirloom vegtables, herbs and gourmet garnishes plus more at Berry Springs NT, all grown using biological / organic principles
- Prayer Farm Pastured Eggs – Prayer Farm is the only producer of Pastured Eggs in the NT. Pastured Eggs are REAL free-range eggs
- Thompson’s of Litchfield – Top End’s freshest fruit and vegetables using sustainable farming practices, sold straight from our family to yours!
Find out more about: