Community is all about connection. Community and connecting people is at the very heart of Malak Marketplace – the passion, creativity, talent, interest and support of local people from Malak and the wider Darwin community turn an ordinary little suburban carpark into an award-winning, unique, multicultural, entertaining and very special organic farmers’ market place every Saturday during the Dry Season.
Get involved with the market community
You can get involved with the community behind Malak Marketplace in the ways that suit you.
- You can stay in touch online through our very popular social media page (a community of over 7,000 Facebookers and growing!)
- Tag us in your pictures on Instagram and use the hashtag #malakmarketplace
- You can receive our news
- You visit the website and check out the blog and new clean living recipes (all free, all delicious!)
- You or your business can become a corporate supporter of Malak Marketplace
- You or your business can sponsor Malak Marketplace
- Or join the team as a VOLUNTEER HELPER
- Or share your wares and BECOME A STALLHOLDER! – We have people who can help you set up a stall for the very first time. And this year, arts and crafts and non-for-profit organisations have FREE pitches in prime spots – a great time to dip your toes into market life!