Bookings Open! Clean Eating Workshop @ Territory Taste
15 February 2017
Clean Eating Workshop
Join Malak Marketplace’s top clean eating stallholders, Needle In a Haystack – Street Bistro, Paleo in the Tropics and The Buda Bar for an exclusive Clean Eating Workshop that will educate, encourage and empower you to pursue a healthy and clean eating lifestyle.
A change of lifestyle as it relates to food usually raises lots of questions for people. This exclusive Clean Eating Cooking Masterclass will educate, encourage and empower you to pursue a healthy and clean eating lifestyle.
The Masterclass will feature great recipes, tasting of the best local organic delicious ingredients, and lots of tips and tricks on how to eat clean and how to make clean eating easy, enjoyable and affordable and gives you the information that you can set yourself up for success.
Paleo in the Tropics
– Cauliflower & Bacon Fried Rice
– Coconut Panna Cotta with Paw Paw Coulis
Needle in a Haystack
– Roasted Jerk Pumpkin, Corn and Coconut Salad, Wattle seed Whipped Avocado
– Beetroot Cured Local Jewfish, Raw Beetroot Salad, Horseradish Cream & Rye Bread
– Watermelon Granita, Pressed Watermelon, Basil, Lemon Myrtle
The Buda Bar
– Nut Cheeze
– Nice Cream
For more info – click here
TICKETS: $60 per person
Limited to 20 tickets per class, only 4 classes available, book now at territorytastefestival.com.au/masterclasses