Malak Marketplace 2019 Season
14 April 2019
Malak Marketplace’s stallholders for the 2019 season are super excited about starting up again on the 4th of May!
With some exciting new vegan, vegetarian and gluten free offerings from our amazing food stalls, we will be focusing on quality and showcasing the best local and organic produce available from our own farmers.
Some of our new stallholders for this season are:
- Microgreens NT – Sandy and Geoff Wolhetel
- Pacific Sunrise Fishing Darwin – offering FRESH fish! Jesse Palu
- Gallimaufry Designs’ – Bev Garside with some unique art work using recycled materials!
- Olive and Silk – Anne-Marie Onyeani – handmade soaps and silk
- I Am Jewellery – Jennifer Anderson