Malak Marketplace Stallholder Applications for 2018 OPEN!
1 February 2018
The Malak Marketplace Committee invites you to become part of a very special market in Darwin.
Our 2018 Season runs every Saturday afternoon and evening from Saturday 28th of April to Saturday 27th of October 2018 (27 weeks of business, promotion, conversation, community!) We look forward to hearing from the wonderful stallholders of 2017 and welcoming new traders to the Malak Marketplace community.
How to apply
- Read the Malak Marketplace Stallholder Terms and Conditions 2018 before you submit your application.
- Select which application form applies to your business
- Ensure you can meet all your stallholder obligations
- Return the form to the Malak Marketplace Committee for assessment by 28 February 2018.
- Health STALL APPLICATION 2018 – Malak Marketplace
- Foodstall APPLICATION 2018 – Malak Marketplace
- Farmers Stall APPLICATION 2018 – Malak Marketplace
- Arts and Craft STALL APPLICATION 2018 – Malak Marketplace
How sustainable is your business?
We’ll also be asking you to assess your approach to sustainability to determine your Frond Rating. Learn more about our Frond Rating system devised by our sponsor Clean Living in the Tropics. Take some time now to think about the nuts and bolts of your business – we’ll help you work out your Frond Rating when your application has been assessed and accepted.