STALLHOLDER APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR 2017
4 March 2017
Join Malak Marketplace as a stallholder for the 2017 Dry Season. Share your passion for organic food, arts, crafts, health, education and information with the community…(find out how to apply). Applications close 31 March 2017.
Go to our Become a Stallholder page to download the application form that applies to you and review market terms and conditions, market toolkit and food registration certificate information.
Applications are welcome from all potential stallholders including schools, community and non-for-profit organisations who have information or produce to share/sell.
Commitment to Organic Produce and Foods
Malak Marketplace is committed to bringing organic, premium quality, fresh produce and gourmet foods to the market and will give preference to the following types of Stallholders:
- NT Organic farmers and producers;
- Producers who grow, make or produce the food themselves within a 200 kilometre radius of the market;
- Artisans who make authentic exciting products;
- Producers who follow sustainable farming practices;
- and Farmers or Producers who commit to attend every market on a permanent basis.