The Malak Marketplace website is heavily promoted via Facebook to an audience of over 3,000 and ranks 3rd in the Google’s search listings making its pages available to people in Darwin, the Territory and world wide. There are currently three different ways to advertise your business on the Malak Marketplace website and increase or start an online marketing profile for your business.
- Business Listing (free)
- Web Advertising Page (Highly Recommended $59.95) – Unlike print advertising, there is a one-time only cost for this advert which runs for 12 months (not just during the Dry Season).
- Content Advertising (free subject to editorial approval)
- FREE on Malak Marketplace website for all regular Stallholders
- A listing for your business (see Stallholders page)
Content Advertising (Recipes / Health Education)
- Content Page on Malak Marketplace website subject to editorial approval. You will need to supply a page of educational material or recipe card in Word format containing an image, your business logo/ letterhead and well-written text or clear recipe instructions (see sample recipes for format). Please ensure you own the copyright to all material supplied.
Web Advertising Page (Highly Recommended)
- $59.95 inc GST – Web Advertising Page
- Includes a link from your listing to a dedicated web page advertisement (e.g. see Paleo in the Tropics web page advert)
- Advertisement includes two images, business logo, business contact details, product promotion and links to social media
- Thumbnail of your web advert on stall holder page/s
Please note: Malak Marketplace’s advertising rates are kept as low as possible and pay for editorial and administrative time only.
Web Advertising Page Content Requirements
You should aim to supply Malak Marketplace with the following content for your web page advert:
- 2 photographs maximum* (good quality, minimum size 1024 x 768 pixels)
- A logo, if you have one (.jpeg or .png file)
- Business information (see below for guidelines on what to provide)
* If you do not have quality photographs available, please ask Malak Marketplace if they have an image in their library relating to your business.
NAME OF BUSINESS
NAME OF STALL HOLDER/S (The main contact person)
WHAT DO YOU SELL?
Talk about your products here and what makes them special (e.g. organic, locally made, handmade, inspired by a certain cultural influence, etc.
Talk a bit about your passion for your product. You could also include a bit about your background, experience and love of the market!
CONTACT DETAILS (of the Stall Owner/Main Contact Person)
- Business Address (if open to the public):
- Facebook Page:
- Saturdays (during the Dry): Malak Marketplace, 4pm – 9pm
You can submit your payment of $59.95 inc GST to Malak Marketplace in the following ways:
- On receipt of an invoice from Malak Marketplace (payable by credit card or online bank transfer). Please use our contact form to request an invoice and photographs if needed.