One of the Best Places to Eat in Darwin
Over 12 Delicious Reasons to Come to Market
With a dazzling array of stalls, there is something at Malak Marketplace to satisfy everyone – give the children an array of tasty, healthy and fresh choices – it’s never been more fun helping them to finish!
Helping to create the market’s marvelous smorgasbord are:
- Curled Artisan Ice Cream – Curled ice cream is created right before your eyes with a clever cold plate.
- Eat at Martins – Darwin’s famous vegetarian cafe re imagined into a vegans delight. Fresh, local produce as the stars in this kitchen.
- Feeling Corny – Fresh, hot corn on the cob, with flavours out of this world!
- La French – Crêpe Cart – Brings a bit of Paris to Darwin with a quaint shabby chic Parisian style cart.
- Ni Hao – Beautiful Taiwanese food.
- Noi Pad Thai – Authentic Thai cuisine.
- Notley House Harvest – Homemade jams, pickles and chutneys from home-grown and NT sourced produce.
- Petra’s Raw Cakes – Raw cakes that are vegan, gluten-free, paleo and refined sugar-free.
- The Flavours of Portugal – Traditional Portuguese cuisine. Simple but quality ingredients equal the perfect dish.
- The Mexican Standoff – Amazingly fresh burritos and nachos.
- The Taste of Italy – Authentic and traditional homemade Italian pasta.
- ZZAN – Traditional Korean dishes with local flair.
See also, our Drinks and Dessert stalls